Popular Posts

Saturday, August 20, 2011












I

I like to call these pieces my odds and ends. The first, a MaxMara long dress shirt has a cute pair of black leggings that accompanies it. I just had to have this shirt - it is unlike what I normally wear, but a chic little outfit that I wore in the city. The second item - a white collar dress shirt and long blue sweater is what started the extension of the last spree to the last two sprees! I went to Michael Kors with the intent of buying a purse - end of issue. Unfortunately, I saw this sweater along with two pair of pants and a two shirts - and had to have them! So love this sweater - and thanks Emily for helping me with all of it! The RED DRESS is a slinky little dress that I can wear to work since it is not tight and can wear out on the town. Again, even Ted marveled at many of my new items since they are not what I usually buy. Finally, the grey wool MK skinny pant - in grey here - but umm.... they ordered me a pair in black since they did not have my size. I did tell Emily that I have a very tight deadline of September first - and I can not go beyond it - so they better arrive soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment