Popular Posts

Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'M DREAMING OF A... GIFT CERTIFICATE!

THAT'S RIGHT!  I WANT GIFT CERTIFICATES...and that is not cheating!

Ted always gives me gift certificates for Christmas - and he better not dissappoint! Usually, I don't care what store - BUT NOT THIS YEAR.

Dear Santa Ted,

I have been a very good girl... okay, I have been less bad.  I have some demands, I mean requests, that will put a smile on my face for six and half months.


1. The One - D & G perfume - I am almost out
2. Gift certiciate #1 - MK - 
3. Gift certificate #2 - Coach
4. Gift certificate # 3 - Cole Haan
5. Gift certificate #4 - Amazon
6. Gift certificate #5 - Ann Taylor
7. Gift certicate #6 -  Kenneth Cole
8. Gift certificate #7 - Nordstroms
9. Alfred Sung - half bottle left
10. One case of Santa Margherita 
11. UNDERWEAR - size 5 low rise, pa-leese


Santa Ted, I am not in need of anything but the perfume, but I have been so good not shopping for four and 1/2 months.  I have walked 5th Avenue three times in the last month.  I have shopped for others and never did I pick a thing up for me.  Remember, Santa Ted, you get cookies and milk left for you - I will add an extra cookie!

3 comments: