Popular Posts

Monday, August 1, 2011

EXACTLY ONE MONTH!

In exactly one month, my obsessive shopping behavior is coming to a halt. I know what you are thinking- just cut back, just limit your spending, just.... I did that this year. I barely shopped. Okay, in my eyes, I barely shopped.

I am really interested in what I am going to do. Maybe I will do the yoga rather than sit on the couch drinking wine while I watch it - aka - couch yoga - because I am too tired from walking around Woodbury Commons. Shopping is exhausting! Maybe I will take an extra walk or read another book. Maybe I will surprise Ted and clean the house before he gets home! Yeah, maybe not that last one!

August 9 is our 15 year anniversary, and we are headed to South Carolina for a week of sun and fun AND MY LAST SHOPPING SPREE before I go back to work. I am salivating, I must admit it, especially since Michael - yes THAT MICHAEL KORS - is now opened in Tangers (17 not 501 - I am an outlet snob). On that note, I don't even know the highway numbers by me or the exit number I take everyday, yet, I know the two highway numbers of Tangers!

Next week, I will post pictures of me with all my friends, I mean all the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment