Popular Posts

Saturday, August 20, 2011

PART ONE: THE LAST SPREE OR TWO!

I did not intend on purchasing more flip flops on this last Shopping Spree - which turned into the last Two Shopping Sprees before I quit personal shopping for a school year - but as would have it, I just could not resist. Kenneth Cole has the funkiest flip flops in all these bright colors! The old me would have bought a pair in every color, but I practiced restraint, which I will have to call on for the 186 days I do not shop. So love these funky flips!
Tory Birch - my fav in flips flops! They have little cherries on them - too cute. TB flip flops are my to go to flops - six in all! Not only were these a Bonus Find - lol - but they were on sale.
These pale pink Col Haan sandals - fancy for leather flip flops - are my to- die- for bargain! Just under a hundred dollars, I so love them that when it began pouring on us at a Pub Crawl, I quickly removed them and wandered around barefoot rathre than risk them getting ruined!
Ellen Tracy - the look I always return to- classic and basic. They go with any outfit that is more classic in structure than modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment