Popular Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

LOOKS ARE DECEIVING!

MY LOVE! This was fun!  A man was watching us and laughing, especially when I waved and yelled, "See you soon, Michael!" when we left.
Can you guess how much my outfit cost?  I do have Uggs on as well.  I nearly died when I added up the cost of each item.  I am not counting the scarf since it was a very special gift from a special friend I think you will die as well.
Beautiful items!  If this was a year of shopping then I would have been all over the store like a hobo on a ham sandwich!
This is Fendi's Holiday decorations! The building is wrapped in lights in the shape of belts!  omg!  I am so doing that at my house next year! 

  
Louie!!!!!  omg!  I did not even cross the street to look in the window since it would only remind that I would not own one thing.  But I did wave!  The Queen's wave to boot!



Fifth Avenue is so exciting, especially at Christmas!  I wanted to sing Christmas songs the enire walk.  I was animated and alert; i had fallen asleep in the taxi prior to this walk.  

The real truth is the cost of my outfit I wore.  Seriously????? I just added it up - what do you think I spent?

5 comments:

  1. thanks, Ann! It has only been 4 months of not shopping and it get difficult not to buy when I am used to getting whatever I want! The unsophisticated outfit I had on blew my mind when I addd up all the items. It will be a reminder that my spending needs to be checked - lol - at least until June 26th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to ballpark $600ish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. J Crew Peacoat - 260
    Joe Jeans - 180
    MK purse - 259
    MK sweater - 89
    RL turtleneck - 59
    Uggs - 180
    Sworesky earrings - 69

    total = $1,096 - the Coach scarf was a gift - did not count

    ReplyDelete