Popular Posts

Friday, November 4, 2011

SURPRISE PARTY AT MARSHALLS

Rio wanted to go to Marshalls - yes, that Marshalls with the BEST SHOES! I headed right to the boots.

  MIchael Kors, Cole Haan, Addrienne Vittadini, Marc Jacobs - seriously, Marc is never there - Calvin Klein, Coach ( adorable rain boots), and Kenneth Cole were all waiting for me!  I wanted to cry for the surprise party just for me! I hugged them all!  I tried each one on, ooing and awing at design.  Obviously, I held on the MK little tighter than the others; I even was a bit angry at him for meeting me at such a mundane location where I could not stay longer or even invite him home.  And of course, Cole Haan had not one pair there, but three!  AV, the classy lady she is, had boots and shoes for me try!

We hugged, we laughed, we even cried a little since our relationships have changed.  I reminded them one day I would return, but I will be changed.  I slight tear fell from Cole Haan's steel green rainboot.  I took my Starbuck's napkin out of my MK purse and tabbed it away.

Rio yelled to me she was all checked out.  I touched each one as I  made my way out of the aisle.  I know they thought I would turn around and change my mind;  I did not.

2 comments:

  1. thanks Megan! It really was! The old me would have walked out with at least 5 pair!

    ReplyDelete