Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

KORSLAND! 6,655 FT OF MK!

http://nymag.com/shopping/openings/michael-kors-2012-6/


With less than a month to go - 20 days to be exact - MK has created Korsland!  Floors of purses, clothes, and sunglasses!  Just in time for a little Italy shopping!  I am so excited!  Well, this calls for another lip-smacking pucker up big guy - I mean building - kiss! http://nymag.com/shopping/openings/michael-kors-2012-6/

I am actually shocked I quit shopping for a year.  Probably more shocked than my colleagues and friends.  Equally shocking is I quit smoking five weeks ago... no shopping and no smoking... and no melt down.

I know MK did this expansion to celebrate my success!  So, on June 23rd, I will drive to Chautauqua Institution for a week of family fun... oh yeah, and stalk some AUTHORS!  BUT.... July 1st, I will head on down to MK - and Landbrot biergarten - to celebrate!  The only item I plan to buy - a new wallet;  I so cannot stand the hideous baby blue Coach wallet I have right now.  Oh yeah, I will definitely pick up some underwear that Ted never bought me for Christmas - lol!


2 comments:

  1. I expect your bag will have more than a new wallet and underwear in it!

    Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO, Barb, I doubt it will. I really have come to value traveling and the future with traveling. I love staying in NYC... we are going back for father's day!LOL - I so need underwear! I found three bras with tags on them - so I am okay there. But I hate this Coach wallet that I bought! And as for what I need - more people like you and Mad in my life!

    ReplyDelete