Popular Posts

Saturday, July 30, 2011

AULD LANG SYNE

To good friends!

Adrienne, Kate, Tory, Kenneth, Tom - though I never had you, I so admire you from a distance -, Anne, my go to gal, Tommy - yeah, not so much, Calvin, Donna, Ralph, where would I be without my Polos!- Joe J, D & G, and of course, Michael...Michael... Michael. My sweet, dear Michael:

I am not saying good bye, just saying see ya later! Each and everyone of you has touched my life in so many ways. Kate and Tory, my feet and shoulders have adorned your genius! Kenneth, Michael and even Adrienne, you all have been with me on those very special occasions that, well, not everyone was up to the task! Ralphie, my man! In a pinch, I can throw on any number of your Polos and be out the door, stlyin' it babe! And no J. Crew, I could never forget you! My gosh, when I was down and out and could not find a thing that fit, you always came threw for me! Double zero,baby, jeesch! Joe, you hug me in all the right places! My love, Michael K, the K-man, The Style meister, I breath you in! I can smell your stores before I even pull into the parking lot - even of a new plaza I have never visited! Michael, you are my favorite, but I think you know that...

We may run into each other now and then, but in truth, for this one school year, it won't be the same. The gleam in my eyes, the spritely steps into the stores, the ooze of confidence, well, it won't be there - for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck Sister! As you know, our funds have been very very limited recently. The days of buying what I wanted, when I wanted are over. And actually it feels really good. Yes, I realize I had no choice but to stop my addiction to shopping...but honestly, it was easier than I thought. Good Luck on this new journey:)

    ReplyDelete