Popular Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

ONLY 185 DAYS TO GO

Today, a colleague was showing us her new purse and I immediately blurted out, "I WANT ONE!" Some habits are just hard to break.


Later, I was speaking to another colleague and I complimented her on her dress.  She then said I was one of the best dressed teachers in the building.  I then told her what I was doing.

She laughed.  And laughed.  And laughed!  Then when I tried to explain to her the logic behind this decision, I was abruptly interrupted with HER LAUGHING.  We ended the conversation with her simply shaking her head - laughing.

THE WANTING TO SHOP is not gone - I mean FNO - FASHION NIGHT OUT is Sept 8.  I am inundated with fashion emails, fashion ads, fashion! My friend mentioned Woodbury Commons, two other colleagues were talking to me about Tangers Outlet, and when I got home, I had a $5 Rewards from DSW.  Sure, I want to shop.  Now while I choose not to, I need to examine why I feel I NEED A NEW ANYTHING, especially since I get such a kick out of picking up my dry cleaning and am THRILLED AT WHAT IS IN MY BUNDLE! Dah - it is all mine that I simple forgot about for  a week.  Umm... another issue... I dry clean all the clothes I wear to work which is 90% of my wardrobe.

I don't know where this will take me on all levels, but I am sure interested to discover it!







No comments:

Post a Comment