Popular Posts

Sunday, September 4, 2011

THESE ARE THE DAYS - TO REMEMBER!

This is the first full weekend that I won't be shopping for me.  Normally, I would be heading out the door to grab a Starbucks and then drive to the Commons.  Not today - and not anymore for 182 days.

It has only been four days since I began this journey, but it feels like months.  Uh-oh.  That is not a good sign.  I am taking deep breaths, several, in fact.

Ironically, this no shopping thang has made me a better listener.  Whenever a person is speaking of the purchases they made, I am hanging onto every last detail, salivating!  I guess it is similar to person who loves chocolate - yeah, not me - and they give it up for Lent.   I can't wait to see what people bought this weekend!  If you are a shopper, let me shop vicariously through you!

What did you buy? 


No comments:

Post a Comment