Popular Posts

Monday, October 31, 2011

VINTAGE - NEW FAVORITE WORD!

This past week was test of the WILL!

Each outfit I had to "pull together" for work tested my  desire to shop.  Literally, I was uttering "oh, this old thing" when several colleagues said they liked/loved my LOOK.  The sad thing about it is that all year, every outfit will be an "OLD THING"!

Thus, the term VINTAGE.

Vintage MK. Vintage Kate Spade. Vintage GAP. Vintage BR. Vintage Kenneth Cole. Vintage Anne Taylor...

Can I say VINTAGE WALMART ?

OR VINTAGE TARGET?

I do have a pair of GAP jeans that I have had since the 90s that remarkably still fit!  Since I dry clean almost all my clothes, they held onto the dark color.  I do love them!  Are they real vintage?

Do you have a vintage piece or outfit that you just love?  Share!  Let me know wearing old clothes is in!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You won't believe this, but I do have a sweater skirt that I sometimes wear in the winter -- I bought it in high school! Is that vintage or just poor fashion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barb, that is definitely vintage! wow! high school?!that is amazing you still have it - and it fits!!!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete