Popular Posts

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bucks are Adding Up!

Right now I have 3,000 dollars more than I did at this time  last year!  For me, that is really good.  I don't get a big check at the end of year like most teachers;  I save all year.  The truth is I did not save all year;  I bought what I wanted when I wanted to shop. I just knew I needed X amount of dollars to be in the bank by June 25th.  Right now, I am only a three thousand dollars away from my summer funds!

I am not a Kohls-kinda-gal: nothing against it, but the sizing did not work with my body and frankly, I want a bit of quality so the item  lasts.

Are you cutting back on your shopping? What are you cutting out?  What is motivating you to save and spend less?

And PLEASE !  iF YOU SHOPPED, SHARE WHAT YOU BOUGHT!  I SO WANT TO BUY SOMETHING FOR ME!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment