Popular Posts

Monday, February 6, 2012

WORD WITH CLOTHES

Everyone but me is playing WORD with Friends. So I decided to create WORD WITH CLOTHES.

Each day for the next three weeks, I am going to pull a piece of clothing out of my closet and make a wardrobe around it!  The idea came to me tonight - I had no clue what to wear tomorrow since I want to burn all my clothes.Starting tomorrow, I am going to post photos of what I picked and the outfit I put together.  I am trying to push myself to pull colors together that I would not normally wear - I tend to be a monochromatic-kinda-gal.

Prior to this, I have been playing I Spy with clothes.  I see someone with an outfit on and I wear a close replica of it the next day.  I solves  my "I Hate All My Clothes" and "I am feeling fat" days.  I simply wear that outfit I saw on someone - end of issue.

I am in the 6th month of not shopping for me.  I have learned much about my shopping habits, emotions, and issues!  My last post on June 22nd will reveal all that learned as well as the amount of money I saved.





 


2 comments:

  1. if this is really clothes with friends, you should let us (your office gals) pick your item once a week for an added challenge... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!! Christine, that is so much better!!!! Go for it - I dare you!!! And love your taste in my clothes since I do not wear all black all the time if you know what i mean! lmao!

    ReplyDelete